REGULATOR RECTIFIER ASSTD MODELS RFR FITMENTS (RM31000)
RMSTATOR is specialized in designing and manufacturing innovative electrical and electronic components for Powersports vehicles like motorcycles, ATV, SxS, UTV, snowmobiles, and PWC. Through unrelenting quality control, we ensure that each component meets or exceeds the OEM specs. With over 25 product families, rest assured that you will find the part you need.
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
RM STATOR has even included the opposite connector (main harness side), as they know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
- Thickness: 0.9 mm
- Length: 77 mm
- Height: 0.9 mm
- Wires length: 140 mm
Other specifications :
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of wires: 2
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- All electrical components must be fitted by a qualified technician.
- Before fitting electrical components ensure the root cause of the original failure has been addressed.
- The absence of either of points 1 or 2 above, will void any warranty.
- There are multiple regulators possible for some Triumph models. Please take a look at the list below to see if your triumph model is there, and if so if it's the right part:
- Tiger 885 1993 to 1998 This part is the replacement for Tiger 885 with a VIN LOWER than 71698. For VIN 71699 to 124105, please refer to OEM T1300021.
- Trophy Standard 1991 to 2004 This part is the replacement for Trophy Standard with a VIN LOWER than 29155 or HIGHER than 29156 with a 25 amp alternator. For models with a VIN higher than 29156 and a 40 amp alternator, refer to OEM T1300021
- Speed Triple 1994 to 2018 : This part will only fit on Street Triple with a a carburator. If you vehicle has a VIN between 210445 and 461331, please refer to OEM T1304045. If your vehicle has a VIN between 461332 and 499573 and a non ABS version, refer to OEM T1300165. If your vehicle has a VIN between 461332 and 499956 and a ABS version, refer to OEM T1301564. If you vehicle has a VIN BETWEEN 141872 and 210444, refer to part # RM30507 / RMS022-106230. If you vehicle has a VIN lower than 141871, please refer to OEM T1300021. If your vehicle has a VIN higher than 499574 and a Non ABS version or higher than 499957 and a ABS version, please refer to part # RM30506 / RM30506H / RMS022-105928 / RMS023-106203 / RMS023-107140.